By Page L.
Read or Download A Kinematical Interpretation of Electromagnetism (1919)(en)(8s) PDF
Best electricity and magnetism books
This quantity is one among 4, each one of which is composed of reprinted chapters from the hugely acclaimed, complete two-volume set Intermetallic Compounds: rules and perform. released in 1995. occasionally the writer or authors have further a quick addendum to convey their bankruptcy brand new and in different instances newer references were additional.
Magnetic job within the sunlight and comparable stars leads to a wealth of phenomena--including starspots, nonradiatively heated outer atmospheres, task cycles, deceleration of rotation premiums, or even, in shut binaries, stellar cannibalism. This quantity uniquely combines experiences of the sunlight with these of alternative stars to supply a accomplished photo of stellar magnetic job.
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance in Biochemistry and Medicine
- Multivalued fields in condensed matter, electromagnetism, and gravitation
- Wavelet Applications in Engineering Electro- magnetics
- Colloidal Magnetic Fluids: Basics, Development and Application of Ferrofluids
Additional resources for A Kinematical Interpretation of Electromagnetism (1919)(en)(8s)
31 MAGNETIC CURRENT GENERATOR FOR LIGHT BOX • • • • • Produces magnetic current for lighting magnetic light devices Suggested use - will light six light boxes in homes, businesses, greenhouses, etc. Requires Rhodonite (Manganese Silicate) inside the unit Requires mechanical startup Consists of two rotors turning opposite directions simultaneously The present unit utilizes power by directly capitalizing on the natural resource of magnetism. This unit demonstrates that every element has a unique range of vibrations that can be harnessed to give magnetic current a distinct polarity.
14. The top commutator wires. Each bar has a 1/16" dia. wire secured to it. The wire is 4" long. These wires go through tubes #13 and exit from the bottom of Part #1. When the wires pass through part #1, the holes are only large enough to allow the wires to slide through without being loosely fit. Since the generator housing encases these coils, there is an alternating magnetic pulse rate being registered throughout this housing. This pulse rate condition becomes the driving force which creates a magnetic flow PRESSURE.
31. A 3/8" deep slot cut into part #5 to hold part #30. This slot is cut360 degrees around 15/16" wide to hold the copper bars in one complete circle with the use of recessed brass flat head screws. 32. Aluminum casting 7-3/4" high by 8-7/8" OD with a 1-3/8" base. 33 33. Two bearings made of magnet material measuring 1-3/8" OD, 1/4" wall, wall thickness 3/4" long secured to Part #32. 34. Two bearings made of magnet material, which repels to parts #33, measuring 1" long, 3/4" ID and secured to shaft.
A Kinematical Interpretation of Electromagnetism (1919)(en)(8s) by Page L.